Hello Everyone, Thought I’d share something that I had written a few years ago leading upto the 2013 Round the Bays. If you are aiming to run a PB for the 21.1km (Half Marathon) you may find some useful information. I have done RTB half for a number of years and last year (2016) I volunteered as a Pacer for the 1:45 group.
Pacing 1:45 Half Marathon Group at Cigna Round the Bays in 2016
The following series of posts are written geared towards those of you who want to target a specific goal time on your half marathon and I hope you find this helpful. As a Wellington based runner I am always happy to help others.
- 5 Weeks to Wellington Round the Bays Half Marathon > https://74running.com/2013/01/14/5-weeks-to-wellington-round-the-bays-half-marathon/
- 4 Weeks to go > https://74running.com/2013/01/20/4-weeks-to-rtb-recap-of-last-week/
- 3 Weeks to go > https://74running.com/2013/01/29/3-weeks-to-rtb-recap-of-week-2/
- 2 Weeks to go > https://74running.com/2013/02/03/2-weeks-to-rtb-recap-of-week-3-and-sahara-challenge/
- 1 Week to go > https://74running.com/2013/02/10/1-week-to-rtb-recap-of-week-4-and-final-update/
All the best and good luck with your training!