Now this is really exciting stuff! On the last weekend of February (27th and 28th) a group of runners in Wellington have organised this great running event which I have been invited to speak.
If you are a local runner in Wellington or actually anywhere in the world there is a great line up of runners who will be doing talks on various topics.
The top 5 reasons to attend RunFest according to me are:
- Beginners and experienced runners – understand the running journey and how to approach your running goals holistically to enjoy running as an everyday habit as opposed to a chore
- Meet and hear stories from some of the most inspiring runners, coaches who are both local and global – go check out the speakers page
- Trail heaven that is Wellington, yes if you’ve never ventured past Oriental parade you’ll get some insight to go off road and why most runners when they switch to trails never go back on road – yes you get a guided tour on some of these
- The Reel Wild Film Festival – awesome running movies, Pizza and Beer – go sign up!
- You get to run with some awesome bunch of runners and get first hand advice on injury prevention and improve your running!
All this and much more for the all-inclusive price of NZ$175! That’s a bargain if you ask me! Go sign up! http://www.runfest.org.nz/