This is my first attempt at running a Marathon and I thought it would be fun to run a little competition. The rules are relatively very simple.
- All you have to do is guess what my Marathon finish time will be and leave a comment on this post. The said Marathon is on June 23rd 2013 and I’ve been training for it since beginning of March 2013.
- Anyone can enter but only one entry per person is allowed. Yes it does not matter whether you run or not and live in Timbuktu. I will post the prize to wherever you are.
- The person who guesses my closest finish time (in HH:MM format ex: 04:30) will win the ultimate prize.
- If multiple entries of the same time is posted then I will randomly select a winner on the 24th June after the Marathon.
- Oh and you must enter before the 21st of June 2013 to be eligible for the prize.
So what can you win? I am giving away a copy of Mal Law’s – One Step Beyond to the lucky winner (and it’s a signed copy by Mal too!). What’s that book about you ask? Well I think you should head over to this great review by the super awesome super generic girl about Mal’s book. If you want the details direct from the source go and have a nosey on RunningWild NZ.
Ultra Running Man Mr Karnazes has this to say about the book!
So get on down to the comments area and have at it! Guess what time I’ll finish my first Marathon in or not… 🙂