I mentioned on twitter a few days ago that I’ll be posting a competition to giveaway a pair of ‘yurbuds’ sports earphones. Needless to say these are engineered for athletes in mind.
So here are the details of the competition and how you can win them!
Enter and run two 5km races before 31st March 2013, basically after you finish Wellington Round the bays you’ll be extending your training and using that as an advantage.
You can choose from the following two events.
Support any of the following events.. (yes I’ve changed the rules of the competition)
- Wellington Scottish 5k (Every Tuesday at 5:30pm starting at Ferg’s kayaks) – http://scottishathletics.org.nz/waterfront-5k/
- Lower Hutt Park Run 5k (Every Saturday at 8.00am starting at the Riverbank car park on Daly street, Lower Hutt) http://www.parkrun.co.nz/lowerhutt/
You can run one of each to make up the total of two 5k runs in order to be eligible for the giveaway before 31 March 2013.
Competition General Rules
- Open for all runners based in the Wellington region.
- You must have entered Wellington Round the Bays (7k or the half marathon) and complete the event.
- You must enter your name/details in the ‘comments’ section of this post so I know who is entered.
- Winner will be announced on
Monday 1st April 2013. Wednesday 20th February 2013!
I just bought a pair and love them! Good luck to everyone!
Pingback: Keeping yourself motivated for the long run | 74 running
Good idea to keep people training
Paul Voorend – entered into the Wgtn RTB 🙂
Pingback: 1 Week to RTB – Recap of week 4 and final update | 74 running
Pingback: Pacing – Negative, Positive or Eqal splits? | 74 running
They look like cool earphones.. consider me entered! I’m signed up for the RTB half 🙂
I’ve wanted some YurBuds for aaaages! And I’m running RTB on Sunday 🙂 Excellent!
Put me in the draw, am a regular at the waterfront 5k and have every intention of completing the half marathon at round the bays this Sunday.
Really like your blog 🙂 Am doing the 1/2 on Sunday, fingers crossed for good weather
Excited to be running the 7k Wgtn Round the Bays this Sunday! Would love the yurbuds, ideal replacements of my crappy Apple earbuds 🙂 See you all Sunday!
Im running the seven kms on Sunday. I support the Wellington Scottish 5k and the
Lower Hutt Park Run 5k. I follow them on facebook and go along and cheer on my husband and friends.
Can’t wait to try out my new yurbuds 😉
Congrats to @olafquintessa on Winning the yurbuds!
Pingback: Porirua Grand Traverse Mountain Run recap | 74 running